Are you looking for a walkthrough for the new great game 100 Floors Escape level 11-20 for iPhone, iPad and Android? Then check this out.
We completed the levels, and are now ready to share 100 Floors Escape level 11-20 solutions with you!
100 Floors Escape Level 11 Walkthrough
1. Click all the pieces of the puzzle to make them turn.
2. It’s a puzzle you need to complete, and in the end it should look like a chess piece (horse).
100 Floors Escape Level 12 Walkthrough
1. Drag the flowers to the boxes that matches their colors.
100 Floors Escape Level 13 Walkthrough
1. Here you need to count how many blue and yellow pictures you have, and get that corresponding number into the boxes.
2. Put 5 blue and 6 yellow in there to open the door.
100 Floors Escape Level 14 Walkthrough
1. Tap each butterfly until they fly into the light in the top right.
100 Floors Escape Level 15 Walkthrough
1. Here you need to sort the ducks. The blue ducks are going into the left shelf ordered from largest in the top and smallest in the bottom.
2. The yellow should be ordered with the smallest in the top and biggest at the bottom.
100 Floors Escape Level 16 Walkthrough
1. Tap the globe on the floor.
2. When the signs show up on the door tap them on the sides of the door in the same order.
3. The order should be:
– Bottom on the right side.
– The 2nd from the top to the left
– Bottom on the left side.
– Top right side.
– 2nd from the top to the right.
– 3rd from the top to the right.
– Top to the left.
– 3rd from the top to the left.
100 Floors Escape Level 17 Walkthrough
1. Pick up the rug on the floor.
2. Swipe it on the panel to the right of the door to clean it.
3. Once you see a blue hand there, hold your finger on it until the door opens.
100 Floors Escape Level 18 Walkthrough
1. Swipe the screen in the same order as the arrows shows, starting from the bottom left going clockwise, ending at the bottom right.
2. The swiping should go: down, left, left, right, right, left, right, up.
3. Keep in mind that if it’s done correctly the arrows should turn green.
100 Floors Escape Level 19 Walkthrough
1. Add or subtract the number on the door with the lines next to it, then change the cubes to match that number.
Left column should be:
2 red lines + 2 = 4 (red cube on the left)
2 blue lilnes – 1 = 1 (blue cube on the left)
1 yellow line + 1 = 2 (yellow cube on the left)
Right column should be:
2 yellow lines + 2 = 4 (yellow cube on the right)
3 blue lines + 1 = 4 (blue cube on the right)
2 lines + 3 = 5 (red cube on the right)
100 Floors Escape Level 20 Walkthrough
1. Slide the door right and change the colors on the boxes to match the colors on the door.
2. When done slide the door left and change the colors on the boxes to match the colors on that side of the door.
3. Proceed to the next level.