94% Answers, Solutions and Cheats for Android and iPhone (iOS). Are you stuck on a word or image, then use our walkthrough guide to solve those difficult levels. Some of the puzzles can be tricky and therefore it’s nice to have complete list of answers by your hand. The game app is available on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon app store. The game features hundreds of questions based on words, expressions and Pictures.
94% comes in English, German French, Spanish and portuguese. The game is called 94-percent, 94-prozent, 94-pourcent, 94-porciento and 94-porcento depending on your language. Find 94% of given answer to question or picture. The questions are based on the most common answers from a survey of 100 people. Collect all stars with this guide. When playing 94% on iOS then some question are similar to the Android version but the levels are completely different. So if you use these 94% game answers for the iphone and ipad then you must find the solutions by it’s question, still helpful for both device.
Check out our other posts related to 94% where it’s possible to comment:
94% Answers Levels 1-35
94% Answers Levels 36-70
94% Answers Levels 71-105
94% Answers, Solutions and Cheats All Levels
94 percent Answers, Solutions and Cheats Levels 1-80: (English – UK, Canada, Australia and USA version)
The levels are random on each device, so it’s easier to search for a question on your current level. If you need help or have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
94% Answers Level 1:
Things You Find In A Pencil Case?
– Pencil, Pen, Eraser, Crayons, Ruler, Sharpener, Marker.
Fruits With Seeds Or Pits?
– Apple, Orange, Peach, Watermelon, Cherry, Plum, Pear, Apricot, Raisin, Cherry, Fishing, Melon, Orange, Lemon, Prune, Watermelon.
Picture Keywords (Firefighter trucks)?
– Fire, Water, Hose, Fireman, Truck, Firefighter, Lance
94% Answers Level 2:
First Thing You Do In The Morning:
– Breakfast, Get Dressed, Brush Teeth, Alarm, Wash, Toilet, Stretch, Check Phone, Lunch, Shower, Dressing
Something That Requires A Ticket?
– Movie, Concert, Train, Bus, Plane, Parking, Game, Metro, Cinema, Avion.
Picture Keywords (Chalk At Board)?
– Chalk, Colors, School, Board, Draw, Kid, Slate, Drawing, Children.
94% Answers Level 3:
Job You Wanted To Do When You Were A Kid:
– Doctor, Teacher, Police Officer, Veterinarian, Singer, Firefighter, Actor, Astronaut, Pilot
– Ball, Circle, Earth, Orange, Sun, Head, Moon.
Picture Keywords (Onion):
– Onion, Pepper, Healthy, Cry, Cooking.
94% Answers Level 4:
Adjectives To Describe Height?
– Giant, Tiny, Huge, Short, Small, Tall.
Things You See In The Sky?
– Planes, Stars, Sun, Clouds, Birds, Moon.
Picture Keywords (Student Raise Hand):
– School, Hand, Teacher, Answer, Student.
94% Answers Level 5:
Things That Go Around?
– Earth, Merry Go Round, Wheel, Ball, Roundabout, Clock.
– Violin, Guitar, Cello, Harp, Bass, Piano.
Picture Keywords (Hand shake picture):
– Handshake, Deal, Business, Meeting.
94% Answers Level 6:
It Grows Quickly:
– Plant, People, Hair, Nails, Mold.
– Pineapple, Kiwi, Mango, Star Fruit, Banana, Papaya, Dragon Fruit, Coconut, Guava, Passion Fruit.
Picture Keywords (French Fries):
– Fries, Fast Food, Salt, Fat, Potato.
94% Answers Level 7:
– Banana, Sun, Flower, Duck, Lemon, Tennis Ball, Bee, Corn.
Words Used By The Weatherman:
– Rain, Sun, Cloud, Hot, Storm, Cold, Wind, Temperature.
– Alarm, Late, Time, Wake Up, Bed.
94% Answers Level 8:
I Wish My Boyfriend/Girlfriend was more…?
– Loving, Funny, Outgoing, Understanding, Sexy, Romantic, Intelligent, Happy, Honest.
– Cow, Horse, Giraffe, Deer, Sheep, Goa,t Elephant, Panda, Rabbit.
Picture keywords (Elephant)?
– Elephant, Mud, Family, Water, Africa, Trunk, Wild.
94% Answers Level 9:
Things you can dilute?
– Juice, Water, Bleach, alcohol, Salt, Coffee, acid, Sugar.
– Gambling, Casino, Money, Lights, Nevada, Desert, Fun.
Picture keywords (Suitcase & sign at beach picture):
– Vacation, Beach, Suitcase, Sign, Blue, Sun.
94% Answers Level 10:
– Fruit, Ice, Cream, Candy, Cake, Soda, Chocolate, Sugar, Honey.
Things Associated with Brazil?
– Soccer, Beach, Rio, Carnival, Hot, Dancing, Women.
Picture keywords (Massage):
– Relax, Spa, Massage, Lotion.
94% Answers Level 11:
Something Everyone Has Played?
– Video Games, Sports, Board Games, Cars, Tag, Hide And Seek.
Parts Of A Car?
– Tire, Engine, Door, Steering Wheel, Window, Bonnet, Boot, Bumper, Brakes.
Picture Keywords (Glass of red wine):
– Wine, Red, Glass, Drink, Pour, Alcohol.
94% Answers Level 12:
Children Love It?
– Toys, Candy, Games, Ice, Cream, Animals, Parents.
Countries involved in WWII?
– Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, United States, Soviet Union, Italy, France.
– Stress, Work, Frustration, Anger.
94% Answers Level 13:
– Blood, Apple, Tomato, Fire Truck, Stop, Strawberry, Pepper, Rose.
It Makes You Laugh?
– Joke, Comedian, Friend, Clown, Tickle, People Falling.
Picture Keywords (Pasta Macaroni):
– Pasta, Tomato, Cheese, Italian, Fork.
94% Answers Level 14:
It Weighs Over a Ton?
– Building, Plane, Elephant, Car, Whale, Hippopotamus, Boat.
– Powder, Lipstick, Mascara, Eye, Shadow, Foundation, Eye, Liner.
Picture keywords (Pizza):
– Yummy, Olive, Pizza, Cheese, Pepperoni, Italian.
94% Answers Level 15:
It Gets Dirty Quickly?
– Shoes, Laundry, House, Car, Hands, Kids, Dishes.
– Pillow, Hair, Blanket, Cotton, Teddy Bear, Cloud, Feather.
Picture Keywords (A cup of coffee):
– Coffee, Mug, Tea, Morning.
94% Answers Level 16:
A Dangerous Job?
– Police, Firefighter, Army, Construction, Miner, Pilot, Lion Tamer, Stuntman, Electrician.
It Makes You Happy?
– Food, Family, Love, Animals, Friends, Sun, Money, Music, Sports.
Picture Keywords (Cheetah):
– Cheetah, Fast, Spots, Wild, Africa.
94% Answers Level 17:
– Rash, Bug Bite, Wool, Clothes, Chicken Pox, Lice.
– Hammer, Saw, Drill, Screwdriver, Nail, Wrench, Glue.
Picture Keywords (Formula Car):
– Formula , Race, Fast, Driver, Track.
94% Answers Level 18:
Animals hatched from eggs?
– Bird, Turtle, Snake, Fish, Crocodile, Platypus.
– Sexy, 007, Action, Spy, Girls, Car, Suit, Movie, Gun.
Picture keywords (Chalkboard):
– School, Math, Chalk, Board, Einstein, Hard.
94% Answers Level 19:
– Drum, Cymbal, Triangle, Xylophone, Maraca.
– Money, Vault, Teller, Card, Robber, Loan, Account, Atm.
– Art, Picture, Museum, Painting, Gallery, Woman.
94% Answers Level 20:
Objects That Have A Screen?
– Phone, Computer, Television, Tablet, Gps.
Tools Used For Gardening?
– Shovel, Hoe, Rake, Fork, Shears, Watering Can, Lawn Mower, Spade, Pruning Shears, Lawn, Bucket.
Picture Keywords (Man Snoring):
– Snoring, Loud, Sleep, Annoying, Bed, Tired
94% Answers Level 21:
Sounds Animals Make?
– Woof, Moo, Meow, Baa, Oink.
It’s Good Cooked but not Raw?
– Vegetables, Rice, Pasta, Eggs, Meat, Fish.
Picture keywords (Bee):
– Bee, Pollen, Flower, Honey, Purple, Spring.
94% Answers Level 22:
Types Of Music?
– Rock, Pop, Rap, Country, Jazz, Classical, Dance, Reggae.
Things Used By A Police Officer?
– Gun, Handcuffs, Car, Baton, Taser, Badge, Flashlight, Radio.
Picture Keywords (Notebook and mouse at the table):
– Laptop, Glasses, Work, Office, Mouse
94% Answers Level 23:
It Produces Heat?
– Oven, Sun, Fire, Heater, Lamp, Body.
Something You Can No Longer Live Without?
– Food, Phone, Water, Family, Love, Air, Internet, Friends.
– Warm, Winter, Coffee, Tea, Cup.
94% Answers Level 24:
It’s Useful For The Elderly?
– Cane, Wheelchair, Glasses, Love, Hearing Aid, Dentures, Medicine.
Noise Heard In A City?
– Cars, People, Sirens, Trains, Barking, Construction, Music.
– Jellyfish, Ocean, Sting, Orange, Tentacles.
94% Answers Level 25:
Something found in the living room?
– Sofa, Table, TV, Lamp, Carpet.
– Credit, Card, Check, PayPal, Cash, Wire.
Picture keywords (Picnic):
– Family, Fun, Food, Friends, Picnic.
94% Answers Level 26:
Countries in South America?
– Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Columbia, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay.
– Turtle, Traffic, Computer, Snail, Sloth.
Picture keywords (Logs):
– Wood, Tree, Log, Deforestation, Forest, Fog.
94% Answers Level 27:
– Peas, Beans, Lettuce, Broccoli, Cucumber, Spinach, Peppers, Asparagus, Cabbage.
It’s Forbidden on a Plane?
– Shouting, Weapons, Smoking, Lighter.
Picture keywords (VolksWagen, Van at beach):
– Van, Vacation, Summer, Beach, Hippie, Palm, Trees.
94% Answers Level 28:
Parts of an airplane?
– Wing, Engine, Cockpit, Tail, Landing Gear, Seats, Nose, Window.
Something you do before you go to bed?
– Brush, Teeth, Shower, Pajamas, Pee, TV, Brush, Hair, Read.
Picture keywords (Cactus):
– Cactus, Desert, Hot, Dry, Mountain.
94% Answers Level 29:
It Smells Good?
– Food, Perfume, Flower, Soap, Candle, Clean Laundry
– Friends, Photos, Social, Status, Messenger, Like, Blue, Share, Wall.
Picture Keywords (Old Records):
– Record, Music, Old, Needle, Player, Spin.
94% Answers Level 30:
– Tent, Fire, Marshmallows, Outdoors, Sleeping Bag, Family , Friends.
It Makes You Feel Better When You Are Sick?
– Medicine, Sleep, Soup, Love, Drink, Warmth.
Picture Keywords (Jesus statue):
– Jesus, Rio, Statue, Brazil.
94% Answers Level 31:
A Good Place To Party?
– House, Club, Beach, Bar, Pool, Park.
– Teeth, Pain, Filling, Drill, Clean, Braces, Chair.
Picture Keywords (Child With Airplane Toy):
– Plane, Sky, Dream, Child, Fly.
94% Answers Level 32:
People Collect Them?
– Coins, Stamps, Cards, Books, Cars, Rocks, Dolls.
– Baby, Parent, Belly, Birth, Craving, Hormonal, Glowing.
Picture keywords (Pills):
– Medicine, Sick, Pain, Doctor.
94% Answers Level 33:
Equipment Used By Indiana Jones?
– Whip, Hat, Gun, Knife, Bag, Boots, Torch, Map.
It Brings Bad Luck?
– Black Cat, Ladder, Mirror, Umbrella, Salt, Friday 13Th.
Picture Keywords (Matches Burn):
– Fire, Match, Burn, Flame, Hot.
94% Answers Level 34:
– Directions, Car, Map, Travel, Navigation, Satellite, Lost.
– Whiskers, Purr, Meow, Fur, Mouse, Dog, Kitten, Claws.
Picture keywords (Eggs):
– Brown, Egg, Chicken, Three, Breakfast, Shell, Oval.
94% Answers Level 35:
– Addition, Subtraction, Algebra, Multiplication, Division, Hard, Numbers, School.
– Popcorn, Cinema, Comedy, Action, Horror, Actor, Film.
Picture keywords (Mexican Hat):
– Hat, Mexico, Gold, Fiesta, Sun.
94% Answers Level 36:
Something You Use Every Day?
– Toilet, Car, Clothes, Water, Bed, Brush, Hair, Computer.
– Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, Saxophone, Oboe, Trombone, Tuba, Harmonica.
Picture Keywords (Factory)?
– Factory, Fire, Pollution, Industrial, Power, Plant, Oil.
94% Answers Level 37:
Something Used For Cooking?
– Pan, Oven, Pot, Spoon, Spatula, Stove, Knife, Bowl.
– Necklace, Ring, Bracelet, Earrings, Diamond, Watch.
Picture Keywords (Bulls And Land Rover Picture):
– Animals, Safari, Car, Africa, Bull, Herd.
94% Answers Level 38:
You Can’t Buy It?
– Love, Happiness, Health, Friendship, Family, Time.
Species Of Fish?
– Salmon, Bass, Trout, Clown, Catfish, Tuna, Goldfish, Cod, Shark, Flounder.
Picture Keywords (Kids With Binoculars):
– Safari, Binoculars, Children, Exploring, Africa, Bird, Watching.
94% Answers Level 39:
– Cards, Money, Gambling, Chips, Aces, Face, Game, Bluff, Table.
It’S Good For You, But You Don’T Like It?
– Vegetables, Exercise, Water, Fruit, Medicine, Work.
Picture Keywords (Beehive):
– Honey, Bee, Hive, Honeycomb.
94% Answers Level 40:
You Eat With Bread?
– Butter, Jam, Soup, Cheese, Peanut,-Butter, Meat.
Something You Do While On The Phone?
– Talk, Text, Games, Facebook, Walk, Eat, Music.
Picture Keywords (Japan House & Lake):
– Asia Peace Beautiful Water Temple
94% Answers Level 41:
– Golden Gate Bridge, California, 49ers, Hills, Bay, Alcatraz
Girls’ names ending in A:
– Anna, Amanda, Emma, Alyssa, Andrea, Maria, Jessica
Picture Keywords (cart in supermarket):
– Cart, Food, Shopping, Supermarket, Aisle
94% Answers Level 42:
Things you wear around your neck:
– Necklace, Scarf, Tie, Collar, Lanyard
– Love, Two, Relationship, Together, Married, Kiss
Picture Keywords (Wood log and axe):
– Wood, Axe, Chop, Snow, Fire
94% Answers Level 43:
– Cheese, Cat, Small, Computer, Trap, Rat, Squeak, Tail
A change of…:
– Clothes, Mind, Heart, Time, Pace, Scenery, Weather
flour, egg and butter picture:
– Egg, Butter, Flour, Baking, Rolling pin, Cookie cutter
94% Answers Level 44:
It’s difficult to say:
– Love, Sorry, Goodbye, Truth, Break up
– Diaper, Cry, Cute, Bottle, Small, Love, Milk, Pacifier
Picture Keywords (Donut):
– Doughnuts, Sprinkles, Colors, Icing, Sweet
94% Answers Level 45:
– Lizard, Snake, Crocodile, Turtle
Something you never have enough time to do:
– Sleep, Homework, Clean, Relax, Exercise, Eat, Read
Picture Keywords (Moon):
– Moon, Night, Dark, Crescent, Sky
94% Answers Level 46:
Something found in a castle:
– King, Princess, Knight, Throne, Crown, Dungeon, Sword, Armor, Chair.
– Luke, Darth Vader, Yoda, Light saber, Space, Jedi, R2D2, The force, Skywalker
Picture Keywords (Dolphin in pool):
– Pool, Dolphin, Water, Float, Summer, Blue
94% Answers Level 47:
– Wizard, Magic, Wand, Scar, Hogwarts, Ron, Hermione, Glasses
– Cheese, Pepperoni, Ham, Pineapple, sausage, Olives, Mushrooms, Tomato
Sea underwater picture:
– Coral, Fish, Ocean, Sun
94% Answers Level 48:
A pair of…:
– Shoes, Socks, Pants, Glasses, Gloves, Earrings, Eyes, Scissors
Picture Keywords (Chocolate):
– Yummy, Candy, Sweet, Cake, Milk, Brown, Dark, Easter
People crossing street:
– Busy, People, City, Road, Crossing, Car
94% Answers Level 49:
Things associated with Egypt:
– Pyramids, Sand, Mummies, Pharaoh, Cleopatra, Sphinx, Nile
– Fish, Dolphin, Whale, Seal, Turtle, Jellyfish
Picture Keywords (Feet in a water picture):
– Feet, Fish, Water, Pedicure, Skin, Spa, Toes
94% Answers Level 50:
– Mom, Dad, Love, Strict, Children, Caring, Family
– Bark, Fur, Pet, Cute, Cat, Tail, Puppy, Bone
Picture Keywords (Toucan bird picture):
– Toucan, Bird, Colorful, Tree, Beak, Tropical
94% Answers Level 51:
– Pork, Mud, Pink, Oink, Tail, Farm
– Ring, Wedding, Love, Husband, Wife, Dress, Happy, Forever
– Hammer, Nail, Hurt, Finger, Bandage
94% Answers Level 52:
– Candy, Chocolate, Cake, Ice cream, Cookies, Sugar
Types of rodents:
– Rat, Mouse, Hamster, Squirrel, Guinea pig
Pink ice cream cone picture:
– Strawberry, Ice cream, Cone, Pink, Yummy, Summer
94% Answers Level 53:
– Games, Controller, Sony, Console
Words that end with Z:
– Buzz, Jazz, Fizz, Fuzz, Pizzazz, Quiz, Showbiz
– Dice, Numbers, Game, White, Black
94% Answers Level 54:
– Snow, Cold, Skis, Mountain, Slope, Poles
Types of dogs:
– Labrador, Poodle, Pug, German Shepherd, Bulldog, Husky, Dalmatian, Pit bull
– Wires, Electricity, Voltage, Electrician, Power, Plug
94% Answers Level 55:
Something you often lose:
– Phone, Keys, Wallet, Mind, Glasses, Remote, Socks, Time
Objects that have buttons:
– Shirt, Remote, Phone, Pants, Computer, Microwave, Elevator
– Spray Paint, Car, Man, Mask, White, Suit
94% Answers Level 56:
– Unicorn, Dragon, Monster, Fairy, Mermaid, Pegasus, Elf
Jobs That Involve Travelling:
– Pilot, Flight Attendant, Driver, Salesman, Army, Singer, Actor
– Building, Team Work, Furniture, Thinking, Confused, Tools, Instructions, Wood
94% Answers Level 57:
A Pot Of…:
– Water, Tea, Soup, Gold, Pasta, Flowers
Something You Celebrate:
– New Year’s, Christmas, Graduation, Easter, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary
– Squirrel, Nut, Fur, Snow, Winter
94% Answers Level 58:
– Sky, Water, Blueberry, Jeans, Whale, Smurf
Slang For Money:
– Cash, Dough, Moola, Bucks, Bills, Green, Paper, Benjamins
– Cat, Food, Bucket, Mess
94% Answers Level 59:
English Words Starting With Y:
– Yellow, You, Yes, Yell, Yak, Yoyo, Young, Yesterday
Cooking Terms Used In Recipes:
– Cup, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Stir, Bake, Mix, Boil, Chop
– Egypt, Pyramid, Sphinx, Ancient, Sand
94% Answers Level 60:
Animals Without Claws:
– Fish, Snake, Horse, Elephant, Cow, Frog, Whale, Dolphin
A Bag Of:
– Chips, Candy, Money, Clothes Groceries, Potatoes
– Champagne, Party, Glass, Cheers, Friends
94% Answers Level 61:
Shades of Blue:
– Sky, Navy, Baby, Turquoise, Aqua, Royal, Teal
Means of Communication:
– Call, Text, Email, Talking, Letter, Sign Language
– Building, House, Tree, Brick
94% Answers Level 62:
Sports Played Without a Ball:
– Track, Swimming, Hockey, Badminton, Gymnastics, Boxing
Something You Can Open:
– Can, Door, Bottle, Box, Window, Mouth, Book, Fridge
– Ice, Penguins, Cold, Water, Antarctica
94% Answers Level 63:
Something That Foams:
– Soap, Sea, Soda, Shaving Cream, Beer, Toothpaste
– Clown, Elephant, Lion, Acrobat, Tent, Tightrope, Trapeze
– Beaver, Water, wood, Dam
94% Answers Level 64:
Children Still Believe In It:
– Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Monsters, Fairy Tales, Magic
There are a lot in France:
– Bread, Wines, Tourist, Cheeses, Snails, Croissants
– Ring, Marriage, Diamonds, Wedding, Love
94% Answers Level 65:
things found in a tube:
– Toothpaste, Lotion, Water, Air, Glue, Lipstick, Candy
– Dinner, Coffee, Round, Pool, Kitchen, End, Picnic
– Luck, Horseshoe, Horse, Clover, Ireland
94% Answers Level 66:
– It rolls:
Ball, Wheel, Rock, Dice, Rolling pin, Marble
– Parts of a horse:
Tail, Mane, Hoof, Legs, Nose, Ears, Eyes, Teeth, Back
– Picture Keywords:
Sauna, Hot, Steam, Rocks, Spa
94% Answers Level 67:
– A ball of:
Yarn, Rubber bands, Hair, Fun, Cheese, Snow
– A personal flaw:
Mean, Rude, Arrogant, Selfish Annoying, Dishonest,Jealous, Lazy
– Picture Keywords:
Movie, Popcorn, Comedy, Cinema, Friends
94% Answers Level 68:
– A box of:
Chocolates, Toys, Shoes, Clothes, Cereal, Books, Tissues
– Fruit that doesn’t grow on trees:
Strawberries, Grapes, Watermelons, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Pineapples, Raspberries
– Picture Keywords:
Bike, Sunset, Woman, Leather
94% Answers Level 69:
– Fattering food:
Chips, Burger, Cake, Pizza, Chocolate, Candy, Ice cream
Presents, Tree, Santa, Family, Jesus, Lights, Food, Reindeer
– Picture Keywords:
Microphone, Interview, Media, News
94% Answers Level 70:
Things at the fair:
– Rides, Games, Cotton Candy, Animals, Funnel Cakes, Prizes, Popcorn, Tickets
Excuse for being late:
– Slept in, Traffic, Car broke down, Missed the bus, Sick, Kids
– Pilot, Plane, Controls, Cockpit
94% Answers Level 71:
– Something crunchy:
Chips, Cereal, Crackers, Apples, Nuts, Carrots
– Types of fabric:
Cotton, Silk, Wool, Polyester, Leather, Satin, Nylon, Velvet, Denim,
– Picture Keywords:
Button, Push, Red, Finger
94% Answers Level 72:
– Something that melts:
Ice, Ice cream, Chocolate, Snow, Butter, Cheese
– First thing you do when you get home from work:
Eat, Sleep, Change Clothes, Shower, Watch TV, Take off Shoes
– Picture Keywords:
Desert, Footprints, Sand, Hot
94% Answers Level 73:
– You eat it raw:
Vegetables, Fruit, Sushi, Cookie dough, Eggs
– It stings:
Bee, Cut, Mosquito, Jellyfish, Burn, Scorpion, Needle
– Picture Keywords:
Perfume, Smell, Flower, Bottle, Women
94% Answers Level 74:
– Very slow animals:
Turtle, Snail, Sloth, Slug, Koala
– Something you need on a desert island:
Food, Water, Shelter, Friend, Phone, Clothes, Fire, Boat, Knife
– Picture Keywords:
Clown, Balloons, Scary, Colorful, Party
94% Answers Level 75:
– Shades of yellow:
Sun, Lemon, Bright, Gold, Neon, Mustard
– Means of transportation:
Car, Bus, Train, Plane, Bike, Boat
– Picture Keywords:
Hike, Mountains, River, Walk, Trail
94% Answers Level 76:
Something you miss when on vacation:
Family, Home, Pet, Bed, Work
Three letter animals:
Cat, Dog, Pig, Cow, Rat, Bat, Ant, Bee, Fox
Watching airplane take off picture:
Plane, Airport, Suitcase, Travel, Waiting
94% Answers Level 77:
– School supplies:
Pencils, Pens, Books, Paper, Rulers, Erasers, Binders, Calculators
– Things that light up:
Lights, Phone, Sun, Fire, Christmas tree, Eyes, Fireworks,Candle
– Picnic basket picture:
Picnic, Wine, Grapes, Basket
94% Answers Level 78:
– Something you eat in one bite:
Candy, Chip, Cookie, Grape, Chocolate, Cracker, Fries, Popcorn, Sushi
– Something you never run out of at home:
Water, Food, Toilet paper, Electricity, Clothes, Milk
– Earth and 3 green arrows:
Recycle, Earth, Green, Arrows
94% Answers Level 79:
– Something found in the bathroom:
Toilet, Shower, Toothbrush, Sink, Soap, Bath, Towel, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Toilet paper
– Boys names ending in L:
Bill, Daniel, Michael, Carl, Will, Paul, Joel, Phil
– Space and satellite picture:
Space, Satellite, Earth, Clouds, Orbit
94% Answers Level 80:
– Something you smash:
Glass, Potato, Window, Car, Pumpkin, Can, Bug, Watermelon
– it’s bitter:
Lemon, Lime, Beer, Coffee, Dark chocolate, Grapefruit
– house farm and mountain picture:
House, Animal, Mountain, Farm, Grass