I found an answer to this problem, when you receive Error 112 during login. You get the following message: “Unable to validate game version. This may be caused by file corruption or the interference of another program..”
The following solution helped me fix the problem, so it might help others.
Steps to solve Battle.net Error #112 (Shortcut):
1. Start World of Warcraft through the launcher “World of Warcraft Launcher.exe”
2. Go to options at the Launcher menu in the top left corner.
3. Click Game Preferences from the Options menu.
4. Make sure “Launch 32-bit client” is uncheked!
5. The game should now work normal
I found out I Was running the game in 32-bit and that waht causing the problem. This problem is temporarily, so once Blizzards fixes this error you can start use 32-bit again.